Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why Do They Have To Grow Up So Fast?


My beautiful little girl is growing up so fast. Last Sunday she started primary as a little sunbeam. I was really worried she wasn't going to go to her class because she thought she already had a class - mine. I teach the oldest girls in primary and she loved going to class with me. Every now and then she would say she needed to go to her class so I would take her. This is nursery she is talking about. Well, when we would get there she would say "Ok, I'm done. I just had to check on my friends." Then we would have to leave and she would come with me. Anyway, when I took her in Sunday she was a little hesitant but she stayed. I think I was the one having the hard time. I really enjoyed having her in my class with me. I inched out of the primary room really slowly. Everyone was looking at me and wondering when I would finally leave. When we came in for singing time the Primary Presidency reassured me she did just great. They said she answered questions and sat still like a big girl. I was so proud of her I'm just a little sad she is growing up so fast. (Ok, I'm really a lot sad) I just enjoy spending every minute with her and all that she teaches me each day!



What a wonderful little sweetheart!

No comments:

Followers