Taze and Tesi love riding Ike. He is so good to them. They both can ride him all by their selves and they are so proud of that fact.

This is my latest edition to the barn. "Hez My Little Man" aka Mani. He has been one of the easiest colts I have raised, so far that is. He is so gentle and kind. He loves attention and is so smart. I teach him something once and he retains it and is always eager to do what I ask him to.

Tesi grooming Ike. I cannot go to the barn without her. She wants to be in on everything that happens with the horses.
This is my latest edition to the barn. "Hez My Little Man" aka Mani. He has been one of the easiest colts I have raised, so far that is. He is so gentle and kind. He loves attention and is so smart. I teach him something once and he retains it and is always eager to do what I ask him to.
Tesi grooming Ike. I cannot go to the barn without her. She wants to be in on everything that happens with the horses.

No comments:
Post a Comment